According to Matt Davies Stockton, you can find big-budget web design clients on popular social media platforms such as Facebook. LinkedIn, Instagram, and more. Facebook is one of the best social media platforms to find new clients since you can get started for free and scale your advertising efforts when you can invest more. However, you have to ensure you follow the recommended practices to not come across as spammy.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips you can follow to find web design clients on Facebook:
- Develop a professional profile – The very first step is to build a professional Facebook profile with a clearly recognizable profile pic. Ensure you fill up your ‘About’ page in as much detail as possible including your academic qualifications, job experience, and more relevant details. It would also help to highlight special achievements to enhance your credibility and trustworthiness.
- Join Facebook groups with your target audience – Joining relevant Facebook groups that include our target audience is a great way to research your niche and advertise your services. Generally, it is recommended you don’t join too many Facebook groups at once so that you can invest more time into observing audience behavior.
Once you have confirmed you are in the correct group, introduce yourself, describe your expertise, and how you can help, and encourage group members to interact with you. Ensure you follow the group rules and share one or two posts a day to establish your credibility.
- Create an official Facebook page – Creating an official Facebook page for your brand is important since it would allow people to search for you more easily. In fact, it is easier to develop a fan following by building a Facebook page since you can share all the information about your brand and pin important posts.
Plus, you can respond to comments, engage with audience members, and even add a call-to-action button so that your fans can seamlessly go to your website to hire your services or purchase your products. It is also a great way to keep your personal and professional profiles separate.
- Create your own Facebook group – Creating a Facebook group would allow you to build a far more active community that can interact among themselves and attract more followers. However, managing a Facebook group is more complex than managing a Facebook page.
- Leverage the power of Facebook ads – The quickest way to find new clients on Facebook and grow your brand is to leverage the power of Facebook ads. Spending money on Facebook advertising can seem daunting at first, especially if you have no idea of what the different metrics mean.
However, you advertise on Facebook for just $5 a day and experiment with the different ad settings to learn how to advertise effectively and get new clients soon.
Matt Davies Stockton suggests you don’t limit your marketing efforts to Facebook. If your target audience has a young age group, you can have more success advertising on Instagram. And it is essential to use the power of LinkedIn marketing if you want to find enterprise-level clients that can help to establish your business.